Search by part number or keyword
» Parametric Search
aconno’s ACN PROG USB Dongle – Low Cost CMSIS DAPLINK Tag-Connect Programmer & Debugger for any ARM Cortex
aconno’s ACN PROG is making the programming process simple, efficient, and fast…MADE-IN-GERMANY
- Drag & Drop
- Simple Process
- Fast Development
- Easy Programming
- Free Software - Flash Me Baby One more time (Flash me baby OMT).
- Latest Firmware: https://aconno.de/download/acn-prog-latest-firmware/
- Made in Germany
To make the programming process even more seamless, the ACN PROG will be recognized as an USB-Storage device after plugged into your computer. Simply drag your compiled file onto the ACN PROG’s storage device and the programming process starts … easy, fast and without annoying driver issues.
Based on the open source & open hardware project CMSIS-DAP, the ACN PROG offers a vendor independent CoreSight debug interface for ARM 32-bit Cortex microcontrollers over the JTAG / SWD interface.
It also allows you to use debugging functions like stepping, breakpoints, watch points to get rid of bugs in your firmware faster, smarter and simpler than ever before.
Get started today using the ACN PROG. Go create – the future can’t wait!
• USB interface to standard ARM® CoreSight™ Serial Wire Debug Port (SW-DP)
• Powerful NXP microcontroller with 48 MHz clock rate and low power consumption
• Full debug support for ARM® Cortex™ based microcontrollers
• Programming through drag & drop or directly through your programming suite
• No external power supply needed for the programming target, since the programmer offers 3.3V / 50mA power source
• TAG-Connect connector
• Firmware upgradeable
• Available in several funky neon colors
• Quality - Made in Germany
Compatible Development environments:
• KEIL uVision
• GNU GDB
• mbed.org online compiler