Search by part number or keyword
5 Watt AC-DC with 90VAC ~ 528VAC Input Voltage Range for Industry 4.0 applications
To view complete specs, pricing, delivery & ordering information, please go to AMEOF5-BJZ
Aimtec announced the introduction of its new 5 Watt AC-DC AMEOF5-BJZ series designed for applications that require low standby power consumption and the ability to provide peak power working directly from 3-phase power: IoT smart controls (lighting, energy), smart process automation, and any other applications requiring two-wire connection from three-phase four-wire systems.
- Input: 90-528VAC, 47-63Hz or 100-745VDC
- Output Voltage Options: 3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 24V
- I/O Isolation 4000VAC
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Compart open frame SIP (standard & right-angled)
- Low power consumption ≤ 0.5W at 528VAC
- Over current protection
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Class II power supply
AMEOF5-BJZ series is the newest member of its Ultra-wide input voltage range 90-528VAC products, now comprising power series from 1 Watt to 20 Watts. To view summary of all 90~528 VAC series, please go to "Simplifying 3-phase power line to 2-wire power supply connections"